Saturday, July 28, 2007

San Diego Comic Con 2007! Don't miss our girls pictures!

Oh my, Comic Con was there and I hadn't time to follow the event as the past years... To know more about this great event, you can read my old post about the show.

I guess it was awesome this year too and I'm sure BEgoths had a great success... the new series is amazing! The creativity of Steve Varner and his team is never ending! Great job guys: quality, creativity and attention to details are your second name!

I'll try and post all the links with SDCC pictures I find... now you can just have a look at Figures.com pictures, they are very good!

Purple Pandora is just amazing... I love her eyes, her look is so sweet.
You can see Pandora Exclusive and Alindria too... aren't they awesome?!? The blue Pandora is a little weird then...her eyes looks a little squint... But maybe cos it's just the strong flash light in the pictures.

Storm is so strange and different from the others... she is very fascinating, she is almost mystical, I love her.

T
he quality of these dolls increases series by series!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ylor said...

I dont know if you know her??

http://gallerydolls.blogspot.com/

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home