Saturday, July 28, 2007

Too much time has passed...

Since last time I wrote and updated my blog! It's such a shame, but my job seems to get all my energies and I obviously don't want to spend all my spare time in front of a computer... again!

I feel so bad I haven't taken care of my blog properly... and my collection has come to a temporary stop too!

Mainly, this is because I don't have much room left. My cabinets are so full, I don't know where to display more dolls right now, but since I'm going to change flat next year, I think I'll find a solution.
I want to buy some series 5 dolls soon cos I am so far behind with those... and series 6 is already out, cos Comic Con is just over and so now the dolls are going to be available!

I wish I could take back all my past hobbies and habits... it's hard but I will try.

Thanx to the people who keep on reading my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home