Sunday, January 07, 2007

Series 6 is getting near!!!!!

I have great news for all the people who are waiting impatiently for series 6....

This series will have a different release time than the other ones. It will be split in two waves, each consisting of three dolls. We'll be able to see the first wave at the NY Toy Fair in February and it will be released in Spring. The other dolls will be shown at San Diego Comic Con and will be released right after the event, as usual.

This should be an almost correct schedule:

  • Spring: release of series 6A 12", previously shown at Toy Fair in February, possible release of the #2 comic.

  • Summer: release of series 6B 12" and of series 6 7".

And something everyone wanted to know about... Storm will be in series 6 too! YAY! I can't imagine a series without Storm, really... I'm very happy she's still there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your page, it is so informative. You really know what you talk about. I would love to become one of your buddies online. Do you have a myspace?
Carrie_the_prom_queen is me.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home