Saturday, June 10, 2006

Big updates on begoths.com: many new products to buy/pre-order!!!

Great news everyone!

I had a look at begoths.com Store yesterday and I noticed that there are many new products to buy or pre-order!

Have a look at the awesome photo frames:if you buy them in sets of three you can save 10%!
Isn't it awesome? I'm going to buy mine very soon, I have some new pics that deserve to be shown
Minor Misfits PhotoFrame Rebecca's Realm PhotoFrame
Minor Misfits......................Rebecca's Realm

You can also have a look at series 5 regular Fashion Dolls and pre-order them!
And that's not all... you can pre-order series 5 12" Exclusives too! They are really amazing and I think I have to hurry up and pre-order mine... hehe

Have you seen the latest Exclusive shown? It's the SDCC Exclusive Leda... isn't her gorgeous in her silver lame dress? I adore her

SDCC Exclusive Leda

SDCC Exclusive Leda

You can pre-order Exclusives only if you are a Crypt Club member! If you're not, too bad for you! The Crypt Club is awesome and it's totally worth the cheap $35.00 one time fee... you'll find a lof ot cool stuff in your membership kit!

Don't hesitate and grab these beauties while they're available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home