Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We are on Lee's Toy Review!!! :)

Sorry for my delay in posting the picture, but this is a very busy and intense period to me... so many things happening together!

Some time ago, Toni sent me a scan of the article about us, which appears in Lee's Toy Review. It's the February issue I think, so you can still buy it!
You can see me and the other blog contest winners: Sara, Sericea, Becky, Andrea and Jake! Yay for us!
Click on the image to see the bigger picture:
Our pics on Lee's Toy Review!!!

I was and still am so happy about this great thing, me in a US magazine! I think that I'm more known in the US than in Italy hehe!
Looking at my picture, reading about me in the article, is something which makes me feel so good and satisfied, it's very exciting! Lee's is a great magazine, I totally suggest it to all of you! And James is a special person

I'm very thankful to the Bleeding Edge guys and James cos they gave us the opportunity to spread the word about our blogs and I am aware that many of my new visitors come from that source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home