Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I'm not the kind of person who celebrates all these conventional events and dates, but everything can look so different when you are happy... you can even give up the mask and stop playing the anti-conventional role for a moment... when you are happy cos there's someone who makes a difference.
All this to say that this is the first year in my life that I have sorta celebrated it... I think that even inside of a conventional and "commercial" frame, you can still find a way to be yourself and express your creativity adding something unique to "that" frame...
So, best wishes to everyone, and let's celebrate every form of love!

Okay, after these useless silly things, enjoy some Valentine's related pictures!

Valentino has a lot of success... obviously!




A jealousy scene:


... And I hope some of you used my e-cards service to send a lovely card to your special someone, hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home