Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen... I'm proud to present you SERIES 5!!!!

Hello guys!
I just woke up, I had an intense night yesterday, to party with a friend who just got graduated... I had fun but the result is that now I'm late and my blogger mates have already posted all the pics! Well, what it really matters is that...
SERIES 5 IS MORE AWESOME THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE EXPECTED!

I'm not going to comment the dolls now cos I want to write a full review with some artistic touches, later... I want to take time to do that, now it's better to let you admire these gorgeous dolls and take a coffee to wake me up completely, hehe

I only want to say that I love every doll, the 12" are perfect, there's a big presence of romantic dolls, right according to my tastes, and they all rock so hard!

The 7" are always better than the previous series, they are simply wonderful and keep on improving, in quality and originality.

I'm too happy to see the plushes again! They are called Minor Misfits from now on, I like that name
They are all awesome, my favorite is Desiree, she's too funny and cute, but they all are!

I must start saving from this precise moment!!!

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US THESE AMAZING DOLLS, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Ok, now the pics... let's start from the 12":




And then the 7":





And last but not least, the Minor Misfits:



... and Rebecca's Realm plushes:



I hope you like them all!
I'm going to post the other cool products that Bleeding Edge has presented, later in the day.
Enjoy series 5 now!

2 Comments:

Blogger blacklily said...

Hello John! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading my blog and liking it so much! I hope you have fun here and like BEgoths too... I don't know portuguese but I can try and read your blog, I guess it's not soooo different from italian :)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back blacklily. Graduation is great after years of work. i really enjoy your site. Now that i have found it i like to stop in to play. There is so much to see and do, and so much i don't understand yet. i am a little new at this. Maybe i will see you at the Forum. Thank you for the playground.
Black Molly

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home