Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Bleeding Edge products, projects and super cool stuff!

Bleeding Edge is not presenting series 5 only, at the Toy Fair... There are a lot of new products, so many cool things that are going to steal your little black gothic hearts!

First of all I want to say that I'm so thankful for the return of the plushes! I think that Bleeding Edge has a special touch in making plushes too, they are all amazing and they show the guy's irony and attitude very well. It's so great to see them again!!!!!

Then, you can see Rebecca's Realm frames:


And the Minor Misfits frames:



Aren't they awesome? I love them too much!
The frame with Rebecca and her cats is perfect for the pics of your pets... the one where Rebecca, Max and Edgar are together is perfect for the picture of you and your friends... the nightmare one is perfect for every picture cos it's simply awesome, it's my favorite of the three.

The one with Nightshade and the brand new tooth fairy Desiree, along with the one with Zero and her sister, are both perfect for the pics of your children, or babies in general... I already see the pictures of my niece inside of them!

The one with Fester is simply great... I love it! Another one that can fit every occasion, every picture

Another cool thing is the Rebecca's Realm Toon Book, where you can find all the coolest Goth Toons. I always wanted to print the toons and put them on my wall... now I'll be able to have something better, a REAL book!!!


I don't know about it, but in Figures.com Bleeding Edge coverage I've seen the picture of another book ... I'm really curious to know about it, I can't wait to know more!

And last but not least... the guys are planning to make a clohting line!!! Have you read carefully???? CLOTHES!!!!
I'm very excited about that!
Bleeding Edge clothing is going to be licensed by WISH; the guys have just received only one actual sample from WISH and it is..... a Fiona T-Shirt!!! YAY!! It is black with cap sleeves and the skull swirl!!!!!!
I can't wait to see it!

But that's not all... if you read Figures.com introduction, you have read this:
"In other BeGoths news, Bleeding Edge is working on a deal with an unnamed clothing manufacturer to produce dresses and clothing styles seen on their BeGoths dolls and figures. The first dress – based on the BeGoths 7” Figure Series 4 Angelica Noir’s skirt – will be one of the first released if made."

That's so amazing!!!! I'm too excited, really... I need to lose some more weight to fit Angelica's dress hehehe!

Bleeding Edge is so amazing! Thanx for bringing us so many cool new products!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home