Friday, February 09, 2007

Changes for me...

It's time for changes in my life... I have found a job and after 8 days of traning, I'm ready to get started on Monday. I'm anxious and excited at the same time!
It's the first
serious job I have and everything is new to my eyes.

This is a great changement cos it means my life is going to be organized in a totally different way from now on... and... it also means I'll have more money for me, to buy the stuff I want (this obviously means I'm going to buy some BEgoths soon, heehee!)

Despite all this, I'll keep on updating and taking care of my blog, even if I probably won't do that daily. But this is something I have already put in my schedule.


More money, more BEgoths... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home