Sunday, February 11, 2007

Very proud to present... SERIES 6!!!

I'm very proud to present...

SERIES 6 BEGOTHS!!!

These dolls are simply amazing... everytime I say that it's impossible for the guys to outdo themselves and everytime they prove me wrong! I love the ideas, themes and colors expressed in this series. And remeber this is just the beginning, cos we still have to see the summer releases and the remaining 7"!!! I think we'll stay hypnotized and captured by the beauty of series 6 dolls.

Here you are:

Pandora

She is simply fabolous. I love purple and so she's perfect to me. I love the dress, it's detailed and old fashioned, she could be a medieval princess or witch. The make up is awesome too, I love the feathers you can see around her eyes, and her eye color is great. Thank you Bleeding Edge guys!

Penelope Fabrique

Penelope is a very interesting doll. I love the fact she is linked with mythology, as Leda Swanson is. Penelope is Ulysse's wife and the sewing theme is present here in a very subtle way: the surname, the eye design... I like this idea very much, it's not just about finding a cool name, this doll has a meaning.

Slayer Storm

I particularly like this version of Storm cos she is very different from all the others. For the first time we can see brown on a Fashion Doll and she is very fascinating. Storm has definitely grown up and now she looks like a mix between a medieval heroin and a Fantasy character to me, I love her!

Katerina Moreau

She's called like my sister, heehee... I love this figure, cos I adore black cats and she is very cute and sexy, but funny and ironic too, the Bleeding Edge mood about 7" figures is faithful to its roots and I'm very happy about it!

The latest news say that we'll be able to see the rest of 7" figures too, what an excitement!

I must say I'm very happy and satisfied with these dolls, they are wonderful! I'm sooo relieved I have a job at the moment!

Guys, you are GREAT!!!! You never cease to amaze me, this is an awesome job!
Steve, you are "the master"... heehee!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Awesome :) Pandora is my favorite so far. Great color and dress, very pretty face too. The pupils, being slightly out-of-center are well done, and I like the fact that the eyes of the newer dolls are real eyes again, the eye design with the little pictures as pupils was interesting and a novelty but I am glad this wasnt done to all the new dolls too.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!My name is Stephanie and I have only recently discovered these BEAUTIFUL ladies and gentlemen I have already collected about 15 (2 12inch and 12 7inch and one on the way) any way my question to you is...I have been checking all the sights and have never seen a 7inch Katarina Moreau. Could you maybe give me some insight as to where I should be looking for these girls. I would be ever so grateful. Please write back. You can email me at stephanieocnj@hotmail.com

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home