Thursday, December 29, 2005

Are you forgetful?

This is what you need then!
I created a calendar where you can find the most important events regarding Bleeding Edge and my activity. Well, I know that my activity isn't as interesting, but I felt I had to write more info to make the calendar more complete Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everytime I find some interesting info, I'm going to write them down in my calendar. The near NY Toy Fair is there too; and you can also find some important info about the starting and ending of Cyrpt Club coupons and offers, contests etc...
I hope you like it and find it useful! Go and have a look at my calendar now, if you want!Image hosted by Photobucket.com



View My Calendar To Know About Bleeding Edge Related Events!View My Calendar To Know About Bleeding Edge Related Events!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home