Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm proud to present...The BEgoths Hangman Game!!!

If you thought that Storm drag'n'drop was the awesome thing ever, wait until you look at this game...

Electric Funeral outdid herself with her Hangman Game featuring our loved BEgoths. What can I say? Thank you very much again!!!
I'm very happy and excited to present her creations here in my blog. She's one of the few living artists I appreciate heheImage hosted by Photobucket.com


You have to guess the dolls names or something closely related to Bleeding Edge... but don't worry, the "Angel" is going to save you even if you do wrong Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Test your knowledge with this marvellous game and enjoy yourself!!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BEgoths Hangman Game!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home