Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dress Storm!

My friend Electric Funeral, who's a great artist, made this wonderful drag'n'drop for my blog. She also made that picture of me as a Kindergoth that you can see in my profile. She's very talented and I must say I'm honoured she wanted to create something so awesome for my blog! Thank you soooo much!!!!

I love drag'n'drops cos they're very funny and they offer you many possibilities, you can create many characters, always differently.
You can try with Storm too, dress her as you prefer, according to the actual versions of her or creating new ones!

It's going to be fun! Enjoy!!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dress Storm Drag'n'drop!

Another big thank to Electric Funeral for this great gift! You're awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home