Saturday, December 24, 2005

In "Memory" of BEgoths... Game!!!

Voilà!
I have another game to entertain you during these holidays!

I could have posted it tomorrow but it's Christmas and I bet I'll have many things to do... I don't want to forget!


So, here's the BEgoths "In Memory" game created by the great Electric Funeral again! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I always loved the game itself very much, I like playing it on my cellphone too... but this one is definitely better, cos we can play with BEgoths dolls and Electric Funeral's characters are so nice and funny!
When I first saw it I was too excited!Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you enjoy it like I do!

Have fun with this awesome Memory!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home