Sunday, December 25, 2005

7 Inches Checklist!

I worked on it for so much time... and it's finally ready to be posted!

You can consider it as my virtual Christmas gift, I hope you like it and find it useful!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm very happy and proud of it Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I must say it's the thing that took most of the time in this couple of months. I've never used Photoshop before and now I know much more things than I did before starting the checklist.

Now you can save it, mark the dolls you have, add it to your website or blog, or print it and put it on a wall, if you like...
Just remember to give me credit for it, and don't claim it as your own.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know that this request is pretty useless on the web, but just know that I'm known as Detective Blacklily too, so I won't have a hard time in discovering copycats.Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Click the image below to download the standard version: it has a high quality (412Kb)


BEgoths 7Inches Checklist!



OR: if you have a faster connection, download the very high quality version (639Kb)

OR: if you have a slower connection, download the medium quality version (224Kb)

But I recommend the high one, it just looks better!!!


Play nice and enjoy the checklist!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home