Sunday, October 16, 2005

All time favorites!

I've just realized I didn't wrote about my favorite dolls... It's a very difficult choice, cos I like them all!
My favorite 12" are Raven from series 1, Abcynthia from series 2, Divinity from series 3 and Devastatia from series 4... but Evening Storm is so close!
If I had to choose one only, I'd pick between Abcynthia and Divinity... some time ago it was definitely Abcynthia, but now I'm not so sure... Divinity brought me so much luck (she let me win two contests) and I've grown very fond of her. So, I guess my favorite 12" is Divinity Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My favorite 7" are Morbida from series 1, Ophelia from series 2, Autumn from series 3 and Angelica from series 4... even if Cyberella is very close. Ophelia is the doll which looks more like me, I couldn't but choose her as a favorite Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If I had to say my all time favorite, I'd say Autumn...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I would have said Angelica but I preferred her prototype and I still have to see her in person... maybe I'll change my mind then!


My favorite Kindergoths are Arania from series 1, Frown from series 2 and Fester from series 3. Dusty and Valetuino are very cute too! If I had to choose one, it would be Fester, I love him too much!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can't wait to see series 4 Kindergoths! Image hosted by Photobucket.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home