Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Crypt Club

The Crypt Club is the best club EVER! The membership kit is awesome and it's definitely worth the one time fee you have to pay! For $35.00 you get:

1) Access to the Bleeding Edge Exclusive Store
2) Morbida Exclusive figure
3) Bleeding Edge Long Sleeved Dagger Shirt
4) TWO Gifts from the Grave
5) Crypt Club membership sticker & button
6) Notification of new Bleeding Edge exclusives
7) Special Contests ONLY for Crypt Club members

Then you can count on the best customer service you could have wished for, and communicate with great people. The guys always try to solve every problem, even when they're not the ones to blame, and everyone is so nice and friendly... it's much more than a commercial thing!
I'm an overseas collector but I've always been treated like the US members; the guys helped me every way possible to avoid problems of any kind! Many other toy fans can't do but dream for such a service, I've heard about many problems with other clubs I won't name here and I'm very thankful I'm a Bleeding Edge fan, cos I'm in the most careful and helpful hands.
I definitely recommend the Crypt Club!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home