Monday, October 03, 2005

The blog fever hit me too...

I've decided to create a blog about one of my biggest passions: Bleeding Edge Goths dolls. I can say they are part of my life now. The Bleeding Edge guys are great! I definitely found some true friends and many wonderful people like Toni and Veronica, for example, and Steve Varner is a great person too, very down to earth and very nice with his fans. This made me love the dolls even more, I've made so many things involving them (drawings, poems, pictures, displays, etc...) and I want to share all this with the other collectors and friends I've met during these years. That's why I'm writing in English: I want to reach and communicate to much more people.
It seems yesterday, when I first saw Raven and fell in love with her, it was the middle of December, 2003. I had never seen something so wonderful and intriguing before. Now I have a great collection which I'm proud of and I'm really curious to see what the Bleeding Edge guys will bring us with the next series

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home