Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dolls display

Some people like hanging their boxed BEgoths on the walls... the effect is very cool and it's a perfect solution if you don't have much room to display your dolls. Even if the boxes are very cool and strong I had to debox my dolls, I can't resist opening them and touching them... they have the softest hair ever!
I couldn't afford a proper curio cabinet, so I bought a very simple wooden cabinet and painted it purple, with glitters on it... then I covered it with some purple tulle and voilà my display! I think it's very nice and it helps protecting the dolls from the dust.
I had to buy doll stands too,
Sylvia's Dolls sells some black Kaiser stands which are perfect for BEgoths, and their price is very good!
Here's a picture of my display (you can see more in my BEgoths picture gallery) ... It still needs some improvements and I've recently moved my 7" on a high shelf, cos they weren't safe there, with my new kitty around!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home