Monday, January 02, 2006

I want you.... to vote!!!!

Among the new features of my blog you can find two polls about BEgoths.

One is the Mini-Poll you can find under the games, in its cute light purple box. It's the first question I had in mind, thinking about BEgoths. It's always nice to hear where we all started. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The second one is the Vote Caster, a poll with 5 questions that you can find right under the Mini-Poll.
I tried to select some questions that could have been interesting for the Bleeding Edge guys too... I'm sure they are curious to hear our opinions cos they are always very attentive to what the fans have to say!


You have the chance to express your opinions here, don't miss this chance, enjoy the polls and vote!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home