Thursday, November 24, 2005

Work in progress!

I'm sorry if this period I've been a little busy and couldn't post so frequently... I'm working on new stuff to add to my blog and I'm involved in other artistic projects of mine... Some of my pixels are almost ready, a new quiz with profiles is getting ready too and many new things you can't even guess are on their way! I'm trying to make the blog more enjoyable, not only cos of the Bleeding Edge blog contest, but basically cos a blog must be always alive and active, and I want it to have a long life! The picture of the week will be always there, along with other nice stuff. Come back soon for updates and news!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home