Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The army of gothness is invading the media!

Some days ago our lovely admin begoths posted these magazine ads. You can find BEgoths ads in Rue-Morgue and Lee's Toy Review almost every month... I'm too jealous cos I can't see them in person! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the Gothic Beauty ad... how lovely! Angelica is my soft spot Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's the ad you can find in the latest Lee's magazine issue... it's very cool, I love spiderwebs!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This appeared in the last Rue-Morgue Magazine... I think it's awesome!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And last but not least... the guys made a poster which is going to be available through the Crypt Club! Isn't it spectacular? I love it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another good reason to join the club for those who still haven't... there are always cool suprises, they guys never stop pleasing us! And beware of the copycats and rip offs... the quality and creativity isn't comparable at all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home